브라질 IRON ORE 64.5%
Date: July 09, 2013
We, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX., hereby state and represent that it is
our intention to purchase, and we hereby confirm that we are ready, willing and able to
purchase the following commodity as per the specification and in the quantity and for the price
as specified in the terms and conditions stated below. This representation is made with full
corporate authority and responsibility of the above stated buyer.
Commodity: Iron Ore Fine
Specification: Iron Ore Fe 64.5% Fe (Minimum 63.5%)
Inspection: International independence inspection or SGS
Shipment Size (MT): 70,000 – 100,000 +/- 10% (Gross Metric Tons) each shipment.
Quantity: 140,000 to 280,000 MT +/- 10% per month
Shipping Port: Ports of Itagui, Vitoria or Aratu, Brazil
Unloading port: Main Port, China
Price: USD $118.75 (CIF) (Per Dry Metric Ton)
Fe 64.50% / Rejection Below 63.50%
SiO2 4.00% 6.00% Max CaO 0.76%
AI2O3 0.45% 2.00% Max Pb 0.05%
P 0.05% 0.07% Max Zn 0.05%
S 0.05% 0.10% Max As 0.05%
Mn 0.045% 0.90% Max MgO 0.06%
K2O 0.08% LOI 4.00% Max
Na2O 0.04% Bulk Density 2.5t/m3
TiO2 0.06% H2O 4.00%
PHYSICAL (on natural basis)
FINE: 0 TO 10MM 90.00% MIN and ABOVE 10MM 10.00% MAX.
Payment: Within 5 banking days, Buyer will arrange a Documentary Letter of Credit, irrevocable and
confirmed, for 98% at sight of copy of Bill of Lading / BL, Custom Report, Certificate of Origin and
Weighing and Analysis certificate issued by independence inspection or SGS at the loading port. The
balance of 2% will be paid by bank transfer after CIQ report at unloading port. The Confirming bank for
the Documentary Letter of Credit (MT700) must be a World Top 15 Bank as stated in the Bankers
Performance Bond: The seller will put up a operative 2% PB base on the amount of the
1. Buyer and Seller will sign and returns FCO.
2. The seller will issue a draft contract and the buyer will return the signed draft contract to
TAXES AND DUTIES:
1. All charges related to exportation (taxes, duties imposed, insurance, transport and
loading fees) of the product from Country of origin will be borne by the Seller.
2. All charges related to importing (all taxes and duties imposed) by the Country of
destination will be paid by the Buyer.
* Please apply Buyer or Buyer Mandate Only.
* If you are interested in this order, feel free to contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
01. Commodity: Scrap Metal
02. Specification: HMS1+HMS2(8:2)
03. Amount: 3000MT ~30,000MT x 12months.
04. Target Price: Seller's best price for CIF to KOREA.
05. Delivery: CIF, INCOTERMS 2010 or latest.
06. Destination: Pusan Port, Korea.
07. Payment: LC payable 100% at sight.
08: Performance Bond: 2%
09. Inspection: SGS or Equivalent.
10. Buyer's requirement: Scrapyard Visit before Payment after Contract.