Refined White Cane Sugar Grade A ICUMSA 45 RBU
Origin: 100% Brazil
12500 x 12 US$440.00/mt CIF ASWP
25000 x 12 US$435.00/mt CIF ASWP...
50000 x 12 US$420.00/mt CIF ASWP
75000 x 12 US$415.00/mt CIF ASWP
100000 x 12 US$410.00/mt CIF ASWP
200000 x 12 US$395.00/mt CIF ASWP
250000 x 12 US$390/mt CIF ASWP
Spot Prices add USD 15.00 to contract prices
mode of payment- 100% LC, SBLC.
Inspection- SGS or Equivalent.
Other products- Manganese ore, Sunflower oil, Soya Bean oil, Olive oil, Spirits, Wines.
For More details: firstname.lastname@example.org
THAI ICUMZA 45 (QUOTA)
TO The buyer
RE: SOFT CORPORATE OFFER - THAI REFINED WHITE CANE SUGAR
We hereby confirm our ability to supply the following commodity:
Commodity :Thai Refined White Cane Sugar
Icumsa :45/100 max. (Expoft Quota)
Quality : Premium grade
Polarization : 99.8% Degree max.
Solubility : 100% dry and free flowing
Moisture : 0.04% max.
Ash : 0.04% max.
Origin : Thailand
Inspection : Quality and final inspection for quality and quantity at Discharge Port is for Buyer's account.
Quality and weight by:SGS or other inspection's agency at Loading Port is for Seller's account.
Quantity of Supply : 400,000MT/Contract immediately plus between 40,000MT to 60,000MT for the following month for next twelve (l2) months. please advise us your intended delivery scheduled per day/per week in your ICPO
Packing : 50 kg./bag(PP bags with inner Liner)
Shipment Schedule : First shipment in 30 days after the receipt of activated L/C
Mode of payment : By irrevocable, confirmed and transferable L/C at sight
Price : FOB Laem Chabang Port of Thailand, USD670/MT
P-Bond: 2% issued to Buyer after the receipt of pre-advice L/C
Loading Port : LaemChabang Port of Thailand
1) Seller sends FCO to Buyer after having received his LOI or ICPO
2) Buyer signs and seals FCO and return to seller for approval.
3) Seller sends draft contract for negotiation
4) Seller/Buyer approves the final draft contract and sign the electronic version.
5) Seller prepares the original contract and return to the seller by email before expiry of validity date.
6) Buyer issues the pre-advice L/C to seller's bank within Seven (7) working days.
7) Seller checks the pre-advice L/C and confirms, issues PB 2 % to the Buyer within Seven(7)working days.
8) Warehouse visit can be arranged as per buyer's reques! past record shall also be provided
9) Buyer issues L/C to Seller's as soon as possible.
10) Shipment commences within Thirty(30) days after receipt of L/C duly authenticated by Bank.
This supply of commodity is secured via a reputable barter trade program. Therefore, we expect to receive ICPO from buyer of acceptable repute.
We reserue every right to respond and to provide further information to genuine buyers only.
The supply is subject to availability during the exact date when the ICPO is officially received.
|RAW BROWN SUGAR ICUMSA 600 NEEDE URGENTLY|
I have a direct buyer who needs brown sugar ICUMSA 600.
-Country of origin: Brazil
-Contract: 11 Months
-Supply Term: CIF
-Packaging: Sacks 50kg with polythene inner
-Delivery: CIF CONSTANZA, ROMANIA
-Price: $300/mt or agreed by buyer and seller
-Commission $20/mt 50/50
-Payment: Confirmed, Irrevocable, Transferable,
Divisible LC or BG mt103 cash
Please contact at email@example.com for details.